Monday, April 27, 2009

Links for the rubric-ers

Well, I kind of dropped the ball on my blog. I have been working (and running to kids ball games, doing other homework, getting ready for prom & senior night, the usual "mom" excuses), and alas, forgot to post. Like Gavin, I haven't been having much luck... until this morning. I'm not sure what changed - maybe my search words, too focused on specific course types, I'm not sure. But I think I'm finally making progress and hope to get back into the blogging scene.

For other rubric people.. below are links to 1) an elearning rubric and 2) an elearning training. Search term netting the link below - "elearning program evaluation" Go figure! Follow some of the seemingly relevant links to expand in different directions. I'm still in the process of doing that. Yes, Gavin, this is becoming more difficult than originally imagined... or are we making it too hard? Hopefully things will come together in the next week. Dr West, if you can offer us any kind of nudge or tell us what we're doing wrong, we'll surely welcome it!

http://www.csuchico.edu/tlp/resources/rubric/rubric.pdf

http://plcmcl2-things.blogspot.com/

Good luck, guys! Hope these help.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are back on track. Thanks for sharing the resources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Krista,
    You are a great researcher. I, too, found it hard, then one day it just happened. I find myself now thinking I need to start designing the rubric. I found several free keyboarding programs, so that's good. On to Rubistar! Thanks to you! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's funny cause the same thing happened to me. I was having no luck at all and then suddenly yesterday it's like something just fell into place. I think we were making it harder than it really was ;)

    ReplyDelete