After the hectic schedule Saturday, prom turned out great and the weather was perfect. As soon as I find the darn cord for my camera, I'll load a picture of my babies in their prom attire. Sunday was an uneventful day as we all slept well past noon after getting home at 5:30am from after-prom. After guzzling Nyquil, I ended up back in bed by 7pm last night sicker than a dog. Unfortunately, it seems to be going around. A few kids didn't make it to prom, a couple left prom early and several more didn't make it to after-prom.
My headache is gone today and I'm consuming pepto while I decide on the final criteria for my rubric. I think things are progressing smoothly. I expect to be using the rubric to evaluate my courses on Tues. and Wed. this week and should have my report completed before the weekend.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Krista,
ReplyDeleteBe sure to take care of yourself and wash your hands. DMC here in Iowa is uptight about swine flu. Parents are calling school asking why we are having school. We have no cases of the flu at the schools. However, the media coverage is not helping the paranoia.